Who we are and what we do
Acceptance and Changes
Data We Collect About You
We collect information about you when you use our services. In addition, third parties may collect information about you when you use our services. Collected information may include or reflect personal information that could identify you, as well as non-personal information. We refer to your information as “your data” for short.
To create an account, you must provide a valid email address and password.
Account holders may create a profile and add content (purchased course(s)) such as videos. Your profile may display information about you and your activities. If you comment on the blog page your comment may be viewed and otherwise accessed by others, and associated metadata (e.g., titles, descriptions, tags, etc.) are viewable by others. Your interactions with other users (e.g., comments, “likes,” private messages) may be seen by others.
Other Information You May Submit
You may submit data to us for limited purposes such as requesting customer support; answering a questionnaire; participating in a study; entering contests or sweepstakes; or signing up to receive communications from us or another user.
We automatically collect certain types of data when you use our services, regardless of whether you have an account. This data includes your IP address, technical information about your device (e.g., browser type, operating system, basic device information), the web page you visited or search query you entered before reaching us, and your activities. We may track your activities using cookies and similar technologies
Information Collected by Third Parties
Some third parties may collect data about you when you use our services. This may include data you submit (such as payment information) or automatically-collected information (in the case of third-party analytics providers and advertisers).
We may obtain data from third parties about you. We may combine that data with information that we have collected. For example, some advertisers or advertising platforms may allow us to determine what other online services you might use so that we may place relevant ads on those services.
How We Use Your Data
We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Identification and authentication: We use your data to verify you when you access your account.
- Operating our services: We use your data to provide our services, process and fulfill orders, provide customer support, and to otherwise comply with our contractual obligations to you. We (and/or our third-party vendors) use your financial information to process purchases made by you and to pay you amounts you have earned as for the affiliates.
- Communicating with you: We use your data when we communicate with you (e.g., when we respond to a customer support or other inquiry).
- Improving our services: We use your data to understand how our services are being used and how we can improve them. In general, we analyze aggregated data, rather than specific user data. We may, however, need to analyze a specific case to address a specific problem (e.g., a bug that affects only a few accounts).
- Customizing your experience: We use your data to personalize the service to you. This may include remembering your preferences for language or volume or displaying videos that you might enjoy, based upon your viewing choices.
- Marketing and advertising: We use your data to display ads and send you offers. We may also use your data in delivering third-party advertisements to you. This may include “targeted ads” based upon your activities.
- Authorized vendors: We may share your data with third-party vendors that help us operate our services, process orders, and comply with your instructions and our contractual obligations. This includes payment processors, content delivery networks (CDNs), cloud-based hosting services, monitoring services, email service providers, quality assurance and testing vendors, fraud and abuse prevention vendors, customer relations management (CRM) vendors, and shipment vendors.
- Advertising: We may share your data with advertising companies to display relevant ads to you. Unless you expressly agree, we will not share or sell your name, email address, or physical address with such persons.
- Analytics: We may share your data with persons who provide analytics showing how customers are using our services.
- Affiliates and advisors: We may share your data with our parent company, Pethahiah Rehoboth International Limited. Unless you expressly agree, we will not share your data with our parent or any affiliate for other purposes, such as direct marketing.
We retain your data for as long as you have an account. When you close an account, we will delete its content, including its videos. We may retain logs of automatically collected information (for internal analytics); your email address; communications with you; and your transnational information (for auditing, tax, and financial purposes). When we no longer have a business reason for retaining data, we will delete or anonymize it.
Your Privacy Choices
We enable you to make numerous choices about your data:
- You may choose not to provide us with certain information. For example, you may choose not to create an account or not to provide optional account information.
- You may change your account and privacy settings.
- You may change or correct information voluntarily submitted to us. We encourage you to keep your data current by viewing your settings profile page.
- You may opt out of receiving commercial emails from us.
- You may close your account (which will delete all videos) or delete certain videos.
Communications from Us
By creating an account, you consent to receive commercial emails from us. This includes newsletters and offers. Users from certain countries may have the ability to opt out or opt in at the time of account creation. All users may decline to receive commercial messages in their account settings. Please note that any opt-out request may take several days to process and you will continue to receive transactional emails from us (e.g., emails confirming transactions and/or providing information about your account).
Protecting Your Information
We use physical, technical, and organizational security measures to safeguard your data from unauthorized or accidental disclosure. Despite these efforts, no information system can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. Users also have a role to play in keeping their data safe. We encourage you to use a unique and hard-to-guess password for your account and to not share it with others. You should only grant access rights to people who you know and trust, and, even then, you should be careful in granting all access rights. You should monitor your account regularly. If you believe that someone has gained access to your account without your permission, please contact us immediately so that we can investigate.